April 15 2014
If time has taught us one thing, it is that Melbourne duo SCNDL deals in consistent dance floor destruction – no apologies or vowels required. The creative union of Tom Grant and Adam Amuso, SCNDL’s bouncy yet highly-tuned peak time tendencies have made them a breakout force to be reckoned with on the global dance music radar in 2014.
We caught up with them while they were in the States to suss out what they're bouncing to. It was a real, ummm, eye-opener.
TOP 5 THINGS WE'VE LEARNT
1. Jetlag is not fun.
2. Anything is possible, speaking to a lot of guys who a few years ago were in the crowd at everything are now headlining parties all over the place, super inspiring!
3. Partying with your mates 10,000 miles away is heaps more fun.
4. Everyone is really humble and grateful for what they have here.
5. Alcohol is way cheaper.
TOP 5 FOODS
1. Five guys
2. Cheese burger baby
3. Sushi samba
4. Haagen daas
5. Five guys (again)
TOP 5 MOST PLAYED RECORDS
1. How I feel (SCNDL Remix) - Flo Rida
2. Catch - Will Sparks
3. Bad - David Guetta & Showtek
4. Animals (Will Sparks Remix) - Martin Garrix
5. The Munsta - SCNDL
TOP 5 REASONS WE NEED TO GO TO MIAMI NEXT YEAR
1. The parties are longer
2. The booze is cheaper
3. The music is better
4. There are parties on ALL the time
5. It's the most inspiring place we've ever been!